The Automatic Door Operator is a full electric drive, housed in an
extruded aluminium low profile transom section (Height 132mm
x Width 155mm) is Australian designed.
complies to AS4085-1992, has a class 3 rating, to suit
bi-parting or single sliding doors.
The equipment incorporates an electronic DC Motor with a
built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque and a
The latest in digital microprocessor technology,
giving the control unit multiple programmable modes including: –
provision to interface with building security systems, monitoring the
door position and lock status, built-in battery. The microprocessor
operating parameters can be adjusted to accommodate various
climatic conditions and specific site requirements in relation to
speed, braking etc.
The multifunctional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following:
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes.
- Fully compensates door weight and friction, therefore, delivering the optimum force for efficient operation.
- provision for full interfacing with building security/alarm systems.
- Open speed control.
- Closing speed control.
- control: preventing the doors from slamming shut.
- position-damping control for the accurate slow down of door movement.
- optional built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for the continued operation of the door under power failure.
- The option of solar power provision include.
• NATA tested with 300kg doors to comply with Australian
• Australian owned and designed.
• Slim line modern design only 132 mm in overall track height.
• Compact modular design of motor drive system.
• Latest digital microprocessor controller to gain more exact
control of the door operator.
• Provision to interface with building security and fire systems.
• Over engineered to take total door weights of up to 300Kg
(max single leaf door weight of 150 Kg).
• The main transom housing is hard coated anodized to give
smooth operation of the exclusive dual track system.
• No exposed wiring due to concealed wiring system.
• UPS Lithium (Uninterrupted Power Supply) can allow doors
to continue to operate under a power failure. This optional
extra allows the NGAF operator to work 800 cycles or
28hours after disruption
• Improved multiple safety features to ensure maximum user
• High security electric motor locking system with battery
reserve back up.
• Zone activation sensor system that uses latest presence
detection technology to improve overall safety.
• Unique interlocking cover pelmet which prevents any chances
of pelmet cover dislodging from the main track system. An Added Safety Feature.
More Information Click Here: