Where to use:
- Warehouse Load-in/Load-Out doors – for bird, dust, insect or temperature control
- Food production doorways – for hygiene, zoning, temperature control
- Coolrooms and Freezers – for temperature control
- Logistics & Transport – for security, zoning, traffic control
- Grain, Milling industries – for dust control
- Car Washes – for spray control
- Pharmaceutical – for positive pressure regulation, hygiene control.
Industrial doors are an Important part of your business flow, facilitating logistics, and increasing security. High-speed doors are typically designed to integrate with the traffic movements within your organization, whether that be pedestrian traffic, forklifts, vehicles, or automated conveyors.
- Designed to withstand equipment impact.
- Designed to sustain heavy usage with minimal maintenance.
- Safety and Security
Mode Of Activation:
- Motion sensors
- Induction floor loops
- Remote control
- Photo-eye beams
- Swipe cards and integration
Range of Products:
RAPID AUTO ALUMINIUM Spiral ROLL UP DOOR
Rapid Roll Up Door
Automatic Sectional Doors
Fire Rated Roller Shutter Doors
Sensors for its Operation(Safety sensors | Opening and closing sensors)
| OPENING SENSOR FOR INDUSTRIAL DOORS|
The FALCON is a unidirectional microwave motion sensor optimizing the performance of automatic doors. The FALCON detects every type of target and can filter people. Detecting vehicles only allows us to reduce the door closing cycle by rejecting cross-traffic.
Download Pdf Document Here
| OPENING SENSOR FOR ALL TYPES OF AUTOMATIC DOORS|
Model: EAGLE 5 and uni and bi directional sensor for door activation. The EAGLE is a microwave sensor that can be mounted on all types of automatic doors, irrespective of the surroundings. The EAGLE ONE is a unidirectional motion sensor for standard automatic doors. The EAGLE ONE HM can be used for high mounting up to 5 m. The EAGLE THREE-N is a unidirectional motion sensor specially designed for self-monitored escape route doors. The configuration of parameters is flexible and easy via the remote control or push buttons.
Download Pdf Document Here .
| Toucheless Activation Switch |
Sensing range from 100mm to 200mmOur contactless solution comprises a radar that reacts to every intentional approaching movement and enables activation of the door without any physical contact with the sensor. In addition to comfort in use, the sensor offers a hygienic opening solution for the retail, pharmaceutical, chemical, and healthcare sectors.
Download Pdf Document Here!
Other Accessories that can be integrated: